September 19, 2010

September 10 | Angela & Ryan | St. Paul Hotel















Angela & Ryan booked me for their engagement and wedding photography just a few months ago - and I'm so grateful they did. What a lovely couple! I couldn't help but get drawn into the fun of the day - from getting ready at the St. Paul Hotel, to an endearing ceremony at St. Odilia, and back to the hotel for an elegant and romantic reception. On a side note, Angela's father gave one of the most beautiful father-of-the-bride speeches I've ever heard. He credited every member of the family for their hard work and uniqueness. I -unusually- was quite teary-eyed. It's easy to say you love your clients, but these two are a pair that anyone would be lucky to know. Congrats Angela & Ryan, and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment