June 12, 2011

Brier & Matt | Married | Midwest Wedding Photography

The first summer-like Saturday this year, we had blazing sun and heat for Brier and Matt's wedding. Warm and soooo beautiful! The inviting colors and super-cute decor (thanks to the bride's mom primarily) blew me away. Out in rural Wisconsin, the Mystical Rose Gardens was a perfect setting for this super-sweet couple. They were so awesome (yes, awesome) together in their quiet, calm way. Just being around them, I could feel their love and meant-to-be-ness. :) Definitely a case of "when you know, you know." Congratulations you two!
















10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! These pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are extremely beautiful! I cannot wait to see the rest of these great pics. Sooo lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures really show off all the hard work. Absolutely Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! So artistic. I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are gorgeous and you can certainly see the strong family resemblance!! I can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures :). The wedding was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great pics and I'm sure the rest are just as beautiful. Congrats to Brier & Matt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely wedding, Congratulations Brier and Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful couple! Congratulations Brier and Matt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photots! Congratulations Matt & Brier.

    ReplyDelete