October 7, 2011

Stephanie & Brett | Minneapolis Engagement Photographer

Holy cow, what a fun couple. And I know I mention it a lot but I've been blessed with such amazing weather for my shoots lately (well, blessed with amazing weather in general). It certainly didn't feel like fall but I still love these crisp, clean, colorful Autumn images!

Because he's a city boy and she's a country girl, we got the best of both worlds with a two-location session: first at Como Park in St. Paul to catch the sun through the leaves; then to Minneapolis' Stone Arch Bridge as it got darker and we added some drama.

The two outfits/looks really adds variety and fun to an E-session. Highly recommended. Thanks so much Stephanie and Brett - it was so great working with you! Enjoy, picture lady and her fellow! :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment