January 22, 2012

Baby on the Way | Farrah & Kevin | Minneapolis Maternity Photography

I love love love when I can photographically check in with past clients' lives.  Farrah and Kevin booked me for their wedding reception at The Soap Factory a couple years back (and were even featured in MN Bride's Newlyweds section).  Now they're expecting!  I'm so lucky to have such wonderful clients as friends and can't wait to meet their baby girl and watch her grow - making photographs all along the way!  Here's a few favs from their in-home maternity session.

Stay tuned...  Next month Farrah and I will work side-by-side for a stylized bridal fashion shoot - she's an amazing hair and make up artist!







1 comment:

  1. Yellow bench, red hair, happy parents-to-be...So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete