April 11, 2013

Meet Team Seeger | Minneapolis Kid Photography

When I bought my house last summer, it "needed" a LOT of work - that I'm not capable of.  My contractor, owner of Fine Line Carpentry, LLC. (plug, plug) introduced me to Jed, owner of Accent Ceramics, LLC (plug) who did the amazing tile work in my new kitchen and bathroom.  I just happened to be admiring it one day and Jed called that afternoon to ask about family portraits and headshots for his wife, a realtor.  Absolutely I'll do it, I said!  So I got to meet the whole family - what an awesome team - with the two cutest, sweetest little girls!  They've been so fun to work with and I'm happy to share a peek into their family studio session.  (And it just goes to show you, referrals and business can come from anywhere - yay for referrals and word-of-mouth!  But on to the sweetness...)




No comments:

Post a Comment