January 10, 2014

Studio Headshots: Emily, Janet, LeeAnn, Sabreena & the AVEX Team | Minneapolis Headshots Studio Photographer

Most of my headshot session take place in and around my NE Mpls studio.  I typically work with natural light and provide a variety of looks/styles.  Here are some recent in-studio headshot samples.

Check out more samples and information HERE.


Emily
A past bride (who's wedding post is HERE) came in for a professional but laid back and approachable headshot for business and Twitter.  Stunning, am I right?!


Janet
A beautiful actress and amazing person!  She had so many great looks and I have too many favorites!  We brought in one of my favorite hair and makeup people (and client AND friend), Farrah, who always does a wonderful job as well!


LeeAnn
A past bride of lauren b. photography, LeeAnn was looking for some updated (dare I say, "fresh"?) headshots for business purposes.


Sabreena
A local actor in need of updated headshots.  While it's tempting to be creative and edgy with headshots, actors need to present who they really are and what they really look like, so I still aim for a professional and approachable appeal, with natural smiles/expressions.


The AVEX team.  
This audio visual company came in for new and coordinating headshots to be featured on their website and marketing collateral.  Here's a sampling.  While much of my headshot portfolio uses natural light, for these I used studio lights for a bright, clean, uniform, and perhaps slightly more "corporate" feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment