February 19, 2011

Feb 12 | Hayley & Ben | MN Wedding Photography

Hayley and Ben are simply fantastic. I loved the photo "journey" we took, starting with their E-session last fall, and then Hayley's boudoir session during the last Boudoir Day, and then their wonderful wedding! Up next: Merry'd Session! :)

Anyway, the couple and their wedding party were so fun and warm - we felt like a part of the party and it was so fun!

Ceremony: St. Mary's Catholic Church; Reception: Canterbury Park, both in Shakopee, MN




































17 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures!!! Love you both! xoxo -Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are absolutely stunning! I'm so honored that I got to be a part of your day! Congratulations, Ben and Hayley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures turned out GREAT! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the photos Laurie! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are wonderful. And Hayley, you were a gorgeous bride! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parker says he has the prettiest auntie as a bride that he has ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to have you as my sister! My brother couldn't have picked a better sister for me! Your photographer was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of the dart and your rings! Did she know you play league???

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photos are beautiful. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved everything about your wedding day! Your photographer captured some fantastic moments for you to remember for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You rocked that dress Hayls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The most beautiful bride I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of the detail pictures! We loved your centerpieces, such a unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, the most beautiful bride i have ever seen too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These pictures capture how wonderful your day was! Welcome to the family!

    ReplyDelete