March 1, 2011

Las Vegas | WPPI 2011

I bet hundreds of photographers around the world are blogging about WPPI Las Vegas 2011 last week. It was ah-mazing! (WPPI is Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) and they hold a huge convention and trade show every year in Vegas. This was my first time attending and man, was it worth it! With the top wedding and portrait photographers in the world speaking for more than 4 days straight, I learned and listened and took notes - lots of them - and left feeling inspired. (Sometimes it can be easy to get discouraged because the road ahead looks so long and treacherous, but I can definitely feel myself and my business trudging along - in a happy, positive, good way).

Thank you to all the people and organizations who help make continued education in this industry possible and available - and to those who share their stories and wisdom! :)












































































































In another vein, Tim and I have friends in Vegas and they were so wonderful: we stayed with them and I rented a car to drive to the strip each day for seminars (and just a little Frappuccino-drinking and video poker-playing). Anyway, it was awesome to see them again! Here are a few shots from our stay and of their little guy, Ryland, who turns one this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment